You’re working superbly of getting customers to your store, yet the numbers are completely clear. You’re not getting enough of those customers to add products to their carts.
You realize your Shopify store product pages ought to be persuading more individuals to include your (magnificent) product to their carts, yet they don’t appear to be and you don’t know why, or how to fix it.
Try not to stress. There are specialists for that, and thanks to our Shopify experts team we have them on speed-dial.
We realize that a high-converting product page is important, so we requested our squad from specialists Shopify experts to let us know how you can step up your product pages.
Our team of Shopify experts conveyed, with incredible explanation and stunningly better examples. This is what you can learn from product pages, planned and created by the Shopify experts.
Basics first says our team of Shopify experts! So, what makes a product page perfect and high converting? Here is a mini list our Shopify experts give.
- Your product: Its the highlight of the page since it is the time it can show of and shine bright attractively.
- Your brand: is important everywhere, from social media images to your post-sale emails, but it’s especially important on your product pages. With the way products are discovered these days, someone might never see your homepage before buying from you, so branding on your pages matters.
- Your copywriting: That’s where you impress your consumers with appropriate details.
- Your page’s design and user experience: Remember, how things are arranged on the page, and what’s included, can have a big impact on your conversions.
Apart from this, here are the promised tips from our team of Shopify experts on designing the product page.
- Have a clear cut call to action button: Never mess with CTA, keep it simple. You’ve got one goal on a product page: get your customer to hit “Buy” (or “Add to Cart,” or whatever you label your main call-to-action button)and do not distract them with unnecessary things, says our Shopify experts team.
- Have great product photography: Shopify ecommerce is based on product photography, the detailed photos you put that more your customers are likely to buy them says our team of Shopify experts.
- Show everything in your product photography: Your customers want to know everything before spending on your product. Make sure your images give all the detailed view and info needed for your product, says our team of Shopify experts.
- Have you given all the details for pricing? : If you’re selling at a low price point, you might not need the same amount of detail as a luxury item. But if you are on the higher end of the luxury (and price) scale, you’ll need to take that into account when you’re writing your product page says our Shopify ecommerce development team.
- Have your content sound human and emotions: People do not buy because they love you, they buy because they want your product as it connected to them or it solves their problem says our Shopify ecommerce development team.
- Have a good social proof: Adding reviews to your product page will boost your customer to make his or her own buy! Having proper social proof will help you sell more says Shopify development company.
If you think all these things are too much for you to handle on your own, reach us and we will design your Shopify website the professional way. Hiring us will give more time to think about marketing strategy.
Shopexpertz is a certified shopify development company that provides complete Shopify support from Shopify theme customization to design and Shopify Store Maintenance services that provide your Shopify store with the best look and feel.
We assist in Shopify Store Maintenance that helps you get a specific task done through a customised app developed only for your store.
On the same lines, Product image editing also is done by us to woo your customers with high-resolution professional images to satisfy your customer’s curiosity.